Wednesday, November 7, 2007


I don't know if it is because he has watching me do my PT exercises, or just because he has figured out how to do it (and that it gets a response from us), but Ethan will now shake his head back and forth on command. Now if we can only teach him the meaning of "no", we'll be in great shape!

Speaking of shaking the head, as mentioned this morning on the LTR thread, I do a lot of head-shaking while running because it is a great opportunity to work on retraining the ol' brain to understand movement and to quit shifting my field of vision like a Viewmaster. If it weren't 5:00 in the morning and I was actually visible, I'd probably be a whole lot more self-conscious about it.

1 comment:

Pete said...

I can't explain why but, I find the ostritch kind of disturbing.