Monday, December 17, 2007

Mojo


"You know, what have we learned here today? Perhaps it's that no one can take your mojo. You can look around all you want, but what you're really trying to find is on the inside. Take care of yourself, and each other."

Running a good race has done wonders for my level of inspiration. I have a schedule that I am getting ready to record into Outlook. I know of at least 7 races that I want to run this year, leading up to the Disney Marathon in '09. This is the first time that I have felt inspired to run (as opposed to obligated to run) in a very long time.

1 comment:

Pete said...

You know when you look at the race calendar like kids used to look at the toys section in the Sears catalog at Christmas (do they still do that? Are you old enough to remember that) you're back. Jenny, I very much doubt you didn't have any mojo. You just misplaced it for awhile.