Friday, December 7, 2007

One week and one day

Until the Reindeer Romp. It is a teeny little race - just 4K, but it has done a good job of getting me out of the house and onto the streets for this past week. This will be my first race since the Anthem 5K that I ran right before Ethan was born. I'm even getting a little case of the pre-race jitters over it!

I don't know yet what Derek and Ethan will be doing while I am running. Historically, D has been my cheering section and photographer, but with chilly weather and a little man in tow, that may be tough, even for such a short race.

Becky - we are supposed to bring a prezzie for a kid 12-15 as registration for this thing. Since you are the proud owner of one within that age group, can you think of anything cheapo but interesting I can get?

No comments: