Friday, June 20, 2008

The dreamsicles are now just a dream

I am so sad. I had to take back my cute little orange shoes. Wednesday's run allowed me 2.5-3 pain free miles, but even after re-lacing, I was hurting less than a mile in this morning.

The good news is that I returned the new ones to the store today and he found a pair of my old style in the stockroom. I got a refund and a 450 mile reprieve. I'll probably start looking for a new favorite shoe in October or so because I don't want to be in the depths of marathon training and trying to figure out shoes.

The bad news is that now I have two identical pair of red and grey (officially passion and ice, I think) shoes. I have to work to keep them separate because if I cut the grass in my running shoes, I may never forgive myself.

No comments: