Friday, July 6, 2007


Derek and I really have a great arrangement. I feel very comfortable with him being home with Ethan during the day. He is a really great dad and they have a lot of fun together. It is cute to see their relationship evolve as Ethan becomes more aware of his surroundings and increasingly interactive with us.

Ethan is sleeping from 9:00 at night to 5 or 6 in the morning now. Typically, he'll take a bottle and go back to sleep at that time. I use that to my advantage - the extra commotion in the house provides an added incentive for me to get out of bed a little earlier for my run. I have gone back to running 5 miles at a time since that gives me a little more bang for my buck than the 3.5 mile course offers.

1 comment:

Renee said...

A baby is great incentive to get out of bed!