Thursday, April 10, 2008

He isn't a baby anymore.



First came the mobility. He gave up crawling for walking. He didn't need to be carried around anymore.

Then came the food. His eating has improved so much in the last few weeks - he doesn't really need things to be mashed for him much anymore.

Probably related to the food was his sudden jump in vocabulary. He is parroting us more and more. He sings EIEIO. He says night night. He calls me Daddy with mischief in his eyes, even when I say "can you say momma?"

Next was the bottle. I wasn't going to be in a rush to wean him completely, but for travel related reasons, he went two nights without a bottle and we decided it was foolish to give it back to him when he didn't seem to care about it one way or the other anyway.

And now the big one. He no longer wants to be rocked to sleep. We will have to reformulate his night night routine. My baby is now a little boy.

He'll be asking to borrow the car next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.